Savvy Systems 19th Annual Horse Photo Contest
Official Photo Contest Entry Rules
- The Savvy Systems Photo Contest is open to all residents worldwide.
- Each photo submitted must be accompanied with an entry form.
- Photos submitted electronically must meet the minimum specification requirements as noted under ‘Format of Photographs for Submission‘.
- Photo prints sent by snail mail must be professionally printed by a photo lab and must meet minimum specification requirements as noted under ‘Format of Photographs for Submission‘. Home prints will NOT be accepted.
- Photos must be submitted by the original photographer, or other person(s) must have the photographer’s approval to submit on their behalf and must be able to provide a copy of such approval to Savvy Systems upon request.
- If you choose to include people in your submission, you are responsible for obtaining consent from the individual(s) depicted to have their photo submitted and published, and must be able to provide copies of those releases to Savvy Systems upon request.
- Should Savvy Systems publish an image submitted without consent of individual(s) or photographer(s) having taken said image, or not having consent of humans being featured ‘in’ said photos, any legal repercussions, costs, charges, damages or likewise will be the sole responsibility of the person or person(s) submitting said photographs.
- By submission of your photograph(s) to this contest, you grant Savvy Systems and its associated companies, the right to unlimited use of your photo(s) for any purpose and does not require remuneration in any form to person(s) submitting or associated with or in the photos.